Is Solutions work right for you?
Take a few moments to sit quietly and reflect on
any of these questions that seem relevant to
1. Do you resist change that you deeply desire
and need, and want to know why?
2. Have your past efforts to change your life
(habits and behaviors) left you feeling like you
just arenít able or strong enough. Do you feel
ďWhat is the point in trying again?Ē
3. Do you sometimes feel that you canít be
yourself with those closest to you?
4. Do you need to strengthen your self-esteem?
Can someone knock you painfully off balance with
a harsh word or look?
5. Do you have a hard time forgiving yourself
for mistakes, even minor ones?
6. Do you often have a judgmental inner dialogue
7. Are your genuine and heartfelt intentions
left undone because you are too busy?
8. Do you experience bouts of anger at what
would normally be mildly irritating situations
and express your anger inappropriately?
9. Are you a creative, intuitive person wanting
a creative and grounded approach to life but are
not able to take action?
10. Do you feel guilty at the thought of making
time in your day to meet your personal needs,
even if those activities would enhance your
ability to be a happier, more efficient
11. Do you experience the frustration of having
both a vision of the life you want to live and a
sense of hopelessness at your continued lack of
success in achieving it?
We have the ability to change our life in an instant, by making one positive choice.
Based on Psychosynthesis techniques, Solutions
from Within offers training and tools designed
to help you improve your life by exploring and
strengthening solutions to challenges that are
interfering with your personal development.
If you are feeling joy in your life, you are on
the right track, if you arenít, you deserve